Founder of FlowFabrik
Teaches in English
I am the founder and main teacher of FlowFabrik Yoga and Movement studio in Veltheim, Winterthur. I am Danish and live with my Swiss husband and two children aged 5 and 7 in Veltheim.
Since a decade I live of sharing the practice of yoga teaching over 3100 hours of classes, workshops and retreats. In my teachings I am passionate about clear, detailed instructions, depth and philosophy, educating every participant in getting to know themselves better, keeping a dedicated but down to earth and welcoming atmosphere, diving into pranayama and deep meditation.
As a participant you get a positive, uncomplicated and dedicated teacher. My main goals are to be an inspiration and to meet you at eye level. I have the expertise, respect and curiosity to share this holistic training exercise with you – no matter if you are a beginner or advanced practitioner.
In my classes - no matter if yoga, barre or something else - I always have a focus of getting you to breathe better. The breath is a wonderful, powerful tool which has a direct effect on your mental state as well as the state of your nervous system.
About my educations and experience:
(all sorts of shorter workshops, which I have attended, are not listed here)
- 2024 Teacher at Fernfachhochschule Schweiz, Universiy of Applied Sciences. Topic: Mindfulness/Achtsamkeit
- 200H Yoga Alliance Teacher Training with Olive Ssembuze at Yogalives, Zurich, 2013
- 50H Yin Yoga Teacher Education with Arhanta Yoga, 2018
- 300H Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Stephen Thomas/AirYoga Zurich, 2019-2021
- 50H Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Edward J. Pawlak and Minty Nguyen, ULU Yoga, September to November 2022
- Barre instructor training by BodyLoveFitness Zürich, 2018
- Prenatal & Postnatal Instructor Training & Certification with Barre Intensity/BarreNow 2023
- Comprehensive Barre Instructor Training & Certification, Barre Intensity/BarreNow 2023
Welcome to FlowFabrik. Wir bewegen dich.
Mehr über die Mission des Studios - HIER